Typically, the delivery time is 30 days. However, during peak seasons, it may take a bit longer.
We accept T/T payments, with 30% paid in advance and the balance due upon delivery. We also accept L/C payments, with 30% paid in advance via T/T and the remaining 70% balance paid by an irrevocable L/C at sight before delivery.
We always conduct a final operational test on your ordered equipment before shipment. The machine will undergo testing for several days, during which we'll use your metal materials to evaluate its performance. We'll only arrange for shipment once we've confirmed that everything is working properly.
All of our machines come with a 3-year warranty. We also offer flexible extended warranties upon agreement.
FCL stands for Full Container Load, which is a shipping option where a container is used exclusively for a single shipment and is not shared with other cargo. The costs are borne entirely by one party.
LCL stands for Less than Container Load, which is a shipping term used when multiple cargo shipments share the same container and the shipping costs are split among the parties involved.
Absolutely. We can provide you with a list of vulnerable parts at any time upon request.
For larger machines, we secure them in the container using steel wire to prevent movement and potential damage to the container's inner walls. The machines are also covered with plastic film to protect against moisture.
For smaller machines shipped via LCL, they are packed in wooden boxes to ensure the machine's finish is well-protected.
We'll take you to our factory so you can conduct an inspection in person. We'll also perform a test run for you. We'll only arrange for shipment once you've confirmed that everything is working properly.
CIF stands for Cost Insurance and Freight, which means that the seller is responsible for paying the costs and freight, including insurance, to bring the goods to the named port of destination. However, the risk is transferred to the buyer once the goods are loaded onto the ship.
FOB stands for Free on Board, which means that the seller is responsible for loading the goods onto the ship nominated by the buyer at the named port of shipment. The cost and risk are divided at the ship's rail and the seller must clear the goods for export. This term is used for maritime transport only and not for multimodal sea transport in containers.
The main difference between CIF and FOB is who is responsible for transportation costs and insurance during transit.
We typically use sea transportation for shipping. You can choose to use either your own shipping agent or ours. The type of container used (LCL/FCL, 20", 40", or HQ) will depend on the size and weight of the machine you've ordered.
If sea transportation is not an option for reaching your destination, we'll use rail transportation instead.
If we have our customer's permission, we'll be happy to send it to you. Otherwise, we must respect their privacy.
We'll first conduct an audit of your company to determine if you meet our qualifications for becoming an agent. If you do, we'll sign a formal contract with you.
We'll arrange to pick you up at the airport or high-speed train station and take you to our factory for a tour.
The price we quote you is generally only valid for 10 days due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates. If we haven't reached the final contract signing stage within that time, you'll need to contact our sales team for an updated price.
Yes, we can paint the machine in the color of your choice.
We can provide training either at our factory or at your workshop. For heavy-duty machines that need to be installed on-site, we'll send our engineers to assist with installation and ensure the machine is running properly. The only requirement is that you provide lodging and meals for our personnel.
Yes, we'll include the drawings and manuals with the machine when we deliver it. We can also send them to you via email.
Yes, the voltage will be set according to the specifications of your state.