The H Frame Single Crank Precision Press (YDS) is a type of mechanical press with uprights or housing with plain, flat sides (usually vertical) enclosing the left and right sides of the die space. Here are some key features and considerations when buying this type of press:
- Design: It has many types and designs, such as single crank, double crank, eccentric, level, and enclosed presses.
- Rigidity: High rigidity “H” type frame design can eliminate the deformation efficiently such as coming out from “C” frame structure. This is good for heavy stamping work.
- Low Frame Deformation: It has the function to against eccentrical loading.
- Transmission Mechanism: High-quality transmission mechanism is important for maintaining long-term machine operation stability.
- Side-Open Size: Big side-open size is easily adapted with feeding equipment for automatic production.
- Electrical Control System: A friendly electrical control system is easy to operate & maintain, and high safety concern.
Before making a purchase, it’s recommended to consult with professional sales teams to select the right machine for your needs. Also, ensure that the manufacturer provides quality assurance and on-site solutions as appropriate. Feel free to contact them or visit their plant at any time to convey your accurate production need.