When buying a Swing Beam Shear, here are some things to consider:
- Cutting Quality: The Swing Beam Shear should provide perfect cutting quality. It should have a rigid body structure and unique design that enables it to provide perfect cutting quality and low-cost solutions.
- Efficiency: The machine should be efficient. It should provide precision and high-quality cuttings with high standard safety.
- User-Friendly Interface: The machine should have a user-friendly interface. It should be easy to use and train on, so you can tackle new projects with ease.
- Flexibility: The machine should be flexible enough to handle the unexpected—in whatever length, thickness, or material it comes in.
- Cutting Angle: The machine should have a reduced cutting angle to achieve straight precision and minimum twist tolerance.
- Maintenance Cost: The machine should have a low maintenance cost.
- Brand Reputation: Consider the reputation of the brand. Artizono Shears, for example, have been manufactured for 20 years and have been installed and working in a wide variety of sheet metal cutting operations for many industries.
- Back Gauge Design: One of the most important factors for cutting capacity is the design of the back gauge and its stability.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to compare different models and brands before making a purchase decision.